Thursday 18 July 2013

EVENT : FULL OF MUSIC - LIVE at Beerhouse Jatinegara



# FULL OF MUSIC #
( FULL BAND )
START: 20.00 -24.00WIB
28 JULY 2013

GUEST STAR :
# THE SKETSA # S.T.A.R.S # ROJALI # EVI

OPEN REG.
BAND/SOLOIS/DUO/DANCE
NO UNDERGROUND
MORE INFO ;
* M.I.M : 021 -952-123-66
* J.M.M : 0838-7581-3080

HANYA 5 SLOT SAJA

ORGANIZED BY :
* M.I.M MANAGEMENT
* JOHN'S MUSIC MANAGEMENT

SUPPORT BY ;
* BEER HOUSE JATI NEGARA

MEDIA PARTNER :
* INFOEVENTBAND .COM
* DOUBLE MANAGEMENT

Artikel Terkait

2   comments

Anonymous said... 15 August 2013 at 17:21
Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness on your put up is
just great and i could think you are knowledgeable on
this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to take hold
of your feed to stay up to date with imminent post.
Thank you one million and please continue the rewarding work.


Feel free to surf to my blog Why Do Clever Grown Gentlemen Lengthy For To Don Women's Apparel
Reply Delete
Very good site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed here?
I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get advice from other experienced people that share
the same interest. If you have any recommendations,
please let me know. Thank you!

my web site The Most Current On Uncomplicated Options Of Apple Iphone Sport Hacks
Reply Delete

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply